Designated substances and many hazardous materials are regulated in Canada, it is mandatory that information related to their presence, locations and conditions be presented to all workers and contractors prior to undertaking work on any work site. WSP helps clients anticipate, recognize, evaluate, control and prevent potential hazards, which may result in illness and injury to workers and occupants or which may cause disruption to projects in buildings, structures and occupied spaces.
WSP’s team of professionals, engineers, certified industrial hygienists, and technicians offer a wide range of services pertaining to: asbestos, mould, Designated Substances, lead, PCB’s, hazardous materials, indoor air quality (IAQ), building occupant nuisance complaints, and other potential hazards, to ensure that workers are protected and our clients are remain compliant.
Hazardous Materials Management Services
Identification, Control & Management of:
- Asbestos & Lead
- Designated Substances
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- Hazardous Materials
- Environmental Specifications & Project Tendering Support
- Environmental Abatement and Indoor Air Monitoring Services
- Health Risk Assessment and Workplace Health & Safety Training
- Pre-Construction & Demolition Investigations and Services
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- LEED Air Testing
- Employee Exposure Assessment