Our specialist engineers have been providing a full range of quality consultancy and inspection services to our clients for over 40 years. These services are delivered across a variety of client locations around the globe, from manufacturing sites to operational power plants.
Our passion for quality and flexibility, combined with our technical competence and client focus, is at the heart of our success. Our clients value our expertise in industry best practice and our in-depth knowledge of international manufacturers. We continue to deliver best value in helping clients identify and manage the quality risks they’re exposed to by suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
Services for the project lifecycle
We provide a range of activities to cover the entire project lifecycle including risk assessments; contractor due diligence assessments; full quality assurance auditing; inspection and test witnessing; status verification and expediting; review and advice of special processes such as welding and non-destructive examination.
We’re an ISO IEC 17020 accredited type ‘A’ inspection body and a notified body for pressure systems. Our procedures, which have been developed over a number of years, are audited annually by accreditation bodies and by our clients to ensure they continue to be effectively applied.
We can provide a wide range of quality services, from project quality management to mining excavators & stackers to fabrication and production processes. Here are some other key areas where we provide quality services:
- Fossil fuel: coal, oil, gas (combined/open cycle)
- Nuclear: new build, refurbishment, decommissioning
- Renewable: hydro, wind (onshore, offshore)
Transmission and distribution
- Electricity: substations, switchgear, transformers and reactors, control and protection, cables, overhead lines (HVAC/HVDC), subsea interconnectors including HVDC
- Oil and Gas: pumping stations, compressor stations, subsea umbilicals, pipelines, offshore topside equipment
- Rolling stock: bogies, locomotives, works, wagons
- Infrastructure: platforms, ventilation, travelators
- Systems: control, signaling, telecoms