- WSP, in association with Greenberg Consultants Inc. and Educational Consulting Services, was retained by Durham College and the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) to undertake a Joint Campus Master Plan.
- The master plan focuses on the shared north Oshawa campus and more than 130 hectares of undeveloped, former Windfields Farm lands situated directly north of the existing campus.
- The objective of the campus master plan is forward-looking land use and infrastructure development to address evolving academic and student needs.
- Design principles focused on creating a more walkable and connected campus that meets the need for academic space, while providing adequate space for social, athletic, retail, and service uses.
- The master plan will ensure a joint vision for future campus development, while accommodating the unique needs of the college, university, and their students.
- Urban Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Active Transportation
- Sustainability Services
Location: Oshawa, Ontario