At WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, our priority is to understand our clients’ business needs and provide real solutions to real problems, whatever and wherever they may be. Our reputation has been built on helping clients worldwide mitigate risk, manage and reduce impacts, and maximize opportunities related to health and safety, sustainability, climate change, energy and the environment.
How we can help
We deliver a broad range of services covering air, land, water and health, and advise and work with clients on a range of environmental matters from risk management, permitting authorizations and regulatory compliance to handling and disposal of impacted materials, and employees’ health and safety.
We have recently acquired Schlumberger's industrial water consultancy business which puts us in even better position to provide expert consulting services for the exploration, development, management and environmental protection of water resources. Our teams of water and geoscience professionals provide private and public sector clients with cost-effective solutions to address water supply and disposal challenges.
Clients as diverse as mining and energy businesses, industrial manufacturers, property owners and developers, technology corporations and governments come to us for our in-depth knowledge and innovative solutions. We are frequently called upon to advise on and provide services for, among others:
Our environmental professionals comprise an international team of engineers, scientists, Health & Safety specialists and technicians, all of whom have proven project execution expertise at all project phases in the built and natural environments. We have worked around the globe, in the biggest cities and in the most remote locations, on projects requiring the resolution of small to complex issues:
- Provided contaminated sites solutions and construction H&S training for a historic brownfield site clean-up and excavation project in the U.S.
- Removed over a century’s worth of heavy industrial contamination at a lead and zinc smelter site in Australia to make way for a new development
- Completed the first environmental liability transfer in Europe to enable the regeneration of a former imaging chemicals facility
- Implemented an environmental and social impact assessment study and resettlement action plan for a gold mine project in Burkina Faso
- Delivered an impact assessment for the Kalahari Solar Power in Africa
- Developed a sustainability masterplan for the 580-acre Stockholm Royal Seaport Development
- Conflict minerals reporting and SEC compliance support for Seagate Technology plc.
Need more information on our environmental expertise and capabilities? Contact André-Martin Bouchard, Vice President (Canada), Environment, to see how we can help.