From efficiency programs to front-end design, engineering, project management and commissioning, we help to reduce energy demand and deliver future energy schemes to help create a sustainable future.
Economic power shift, technological advancements, population growth and rapid urbanisation, as well as climate change, environmental challenges and resource shortages are global trends influencing the energy sector.
To adapt to inevitable changes, ensure sustainable energy systems and mitigate climate change, companies need to improve energy efficiency, foster renewable power generation and achieve exceptional environmental performance, while implementing innovative strategies and business models.
Onshore and offshore wind, solar power, bioenergy, hydropower, thermal power. These are all renewable power sources of the future. We are committed to a sustainable future and are happy to offer our energy sector clients complete solutions for all aspects of their projects, be they large-scale energy plants, smaller on-site facilities or retrofitting and efficiency programs.
We advise clients throughout the project lifecycle – from pre-feasibility right through design to operation and maintenance and onto decommissioning. Our involvement begins with the first feasibility studies, providing advice on technical, financial, emission and environmental issues, to engineering design and energy simulations during the construction phase. We also provide long-term operational management support services.
Our experience runs from traditional power generation technologies, through to emerging renewable technologies and associated systems. Our dedicated energy specialists can rely on our global network of civil and structural engineers, process engineering specialists and environmental and climate change consultants.
Our water experts understand the connection between power and water, and are able to provide solutions specific to the power industry needs. From water supply for steam and cooling to disposal of effluent, we offer cost-effective solutions to optimize our clients’ power generation operations.
Our services include:
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Resource Assessment
- Technology Evaluation
- Preliminary & Detailed Engineering
- Advanced Energy Simulations
- Owner’s Engineer
- Third-Party Due Diligence
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM)
- Construction Supervision
- Environmental Assessments & Permitting
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency Audits and Assessments
- Technology Procurement/Innovative Procurement/Catalytic Procurement of New Energy-Efficient Products and Building Components
- Energy Policy Design and Evaluations
- Energy Scenario Analysis
- Socio-Economic and Business Economic Analysis
- Water Management
- Environmental permitting
- Groundwater monitoring
- Injection well design and construction
- Numerical modelling
- Site selection and characterization
- Turnkey solutions
- Water disposal and reuse solutions
- Water resource monitoring technologies and services
- Water supply exploration, design, construction and operation.
We bring the competence, scale and financial backing that you expect of a large professional services firm, together with the level of personal attention, innovation and entrepreneurship you expect of a small consultancy. We understand what success looks like in our clients’ eyes and work closely from strategy to implementation to ensure the right outcomes are achieved.